[Orgmode] Generic export: Missing (?) 'body-section-suffix'

From: Christian Lasarczyk
Subject: [Orgmode] Generic export: Missing (?) 'body-section-suffix'
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 22:26:04 +0100

Dear org-developers,

I tried to write a little export filter using the generic export mechanism
and observed an unexpected -- at least to me -- behavior with 6.33f and git-
HEAD.

Here is the (unfinished) export setting:

(org-set-generic-type
 "Contralateral Mindmap"
 '(:file-suffix  ".asy"
                 :key-binding  ?C

                 ;; For now we just need headers
                 :author-export             nil
                 :tags-export               nil
                 :drawers-export            nil
                 :toc-export                nil

                 :title-format "Node map = Node(\"%s\""

                 :body-section-header-prefix  ("\n  " "\n    " "\n      "
                                               "\n        " "\n          " "\n
          ")
                 :body-section-header-format  ", Node(\"%s\""
                 :body-section-suffix         ")"
                 :body-header-section-numbers nil
                 :body-line-format ""
                 :body-line-wrap   75
                 ))

Here is a minimal example (input):
#+TITLE: Mymap
* aaa
** bbb
   Ignore content, ignore content, ignore content
*** ccc
** ddd
*** eee
*** fff
* ggg
* hhh
** iii
** jjj

And here is the exported output:

Node map = Node("Mymap"
  , Node("aaa"
    , Node("bbb"
      , Node("ccc"))
    , Node("ddd"
      , Node("eee")
      , Node("fff")))
  , Node("ggg")
  , Node("hhh"
    , Node("iii")
    , Node("jjj"

In my opinion the body-section-suffix [ here =")" ] is missing for all last
section levels (hhh & jjj), so I expected an additional "))" at the end.

BTW: Is there a way to add a footer? Because I have to add an additional
");" (not expected to be done by my generic exporter settings yet).

Best regards,

   Christian