[Orgmode] About the in-buffer setting of nologdone

From: Water Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] About the in-buffer setting of nologdone
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 11:21:29 +0800

I have enable variables org-log-done by following code:
------------
(setq org-log-done 'time)
(setq org-log-done 'note)
------------

But in some file I don't want to enable done time and done note, so I
use in-buffer setting to fix this. Here is the reference:
-----------
http://orgmode.org/manual/In_002dbuffer-settings.html

There are some explanation about "nologdone" variable. But I jsut can't
figure out how to use it as in-buffer setting.

How to use it? Any example?

Thanks

Water Lin

--