Re: [Orgmode] TODO dependencies and file-level keywords

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TODO dependencies and file-level keywords
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:46:43 +0100

> On Jan 11, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:
>
>> + setting the variable in my .emacs and reloading emacs
>>  (closed and re-run)
>>  does not have effect: I can still change line a
  !!                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Same here, you need to set this variable *before* org.el gets loaded -
> I am suspecting that you are setting it after?
Is the second line of my .emacs  *before* enough?
  (I wrote in the 2nd line so I can find and remove it easily ;-)
Please, note that the first line is a comment.

> I am curious if, after you fix this, blocking will still not work.
> Please let us know.
=:-\

However as you can see before I wrote: "I can still change line a" !! (sic.)
I confused the blocking order:
I have been thinking that the first line'd have blocked by the following lines,
whereas it is the inverse:
the following line is blocked by the upper line!

Now I managed to make it work correctly. Sorry for the noise.
cheers,
Giovanni