[Orgmode] hitting tab on last number item in list hides next paragraph

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] hitting tab on last number item in list hides next paragraph
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:20:03 +0000

Carsten et al.,

with the attached file, if I position the cursor on the 3rd numbered
entry in the first list and hit tab, the following single sentence
paragraph is hidden.  This seems somewhat non-intuitive to me or have
I misunderstood something.  My impression was that indentation was
used to identify continuing elements in a list or paragraph.  Even
adding more blank lines between that 3rd entry and the sentence
doesn't make any difference.

This is not critical by any means!  Just a curious behaviour.

I am using org 6.34a from git repository as of half an hour ago.

Thanks,
eric

#+TITLE: test file for org mode

* A headline
  1. a numbered list
  2. the second entry
  3. and another

  hopefully a new paragraph which separates the lists

  1. another numbered list
  2. and the second entry
  3. and the third and last entry