Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:07:28 -0500

> That is fine and as expected. My point is more that I am unable to
> file to linux.org/general since it has elements filed there. It offers
> me to select an actual existing org item as opposed to letting me
> store the rewritten item to linux.org/general.

Not sure I understand you here, so this might not be helpful. However,
when I do what I think you're trying to do, hitting the space bar after
"linux.org/general" is in the mini-buffer allows me to save directly to
"linux.org/general." This assumes that :level and/or :maxlevel are set
appropriately in the org-refile-targets variable.

--
John Rakestraw