[Orgmode] Global agenda views creates lots of buffers.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: [Orgmode] Global agenda views creates lots of buffers.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:17:43 +0100

I have quite a few org files in org-agenda-files. When a global agenda
view is displayed (the Global TODO, for instance) org-mode visits all
the files and keeps the buffer for each of them. I'll prefer this
behavior:

for each file in org-agenda-files
    have we a buffer containing it?
      no -> create a buffer and visit it
    do our stuff (gather TODO items, etc)
    if we were not visiting the file
      kill the buffer that contains it.

Is there a reason for keeping all those buffers around?

--
Óscar