Re: [Orgmode] Re: Update ispell-dictionary to text language

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Update ispell-dictionary to text language
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:22:57 +0900

Hi Seb,
Hi Carsten,

I guess it depends highly on the definition. I can see Sebastien's points. It
is somewhat strange to have a header-row "language" which does not have
anything to do with the way how org-mode (resp. emacs) handels the org-buffer.
And the danger to use two different places + the confusion of two slightly
different styles may confuse esp. newbies like me.

However, on the other side, it is said that C-c C-e t "insert the *export*
option template". Which strongly refer to export features.

I guess it would be more clear if there is a #+EXPORT_LANGUAGE tag.
But to change this now is stupid as well.

So not right sure what to do.
Maybe leave it to people and offer a flag to say in the org config something
like
export_language is equal to ispell_language (maybe working both directions)

Just two newbie-cents

Totti