Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Getting property ALLTAGS always returns nil [6.33

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Getting property ALLTAGS always returns nil [6.33trans (release_6.33f.130.gb8e0)]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:30:30 +0100

On Jan 17, 2010, at 11:03 PM, David Maus wrote:

And replying to myself:

The problem seems to be that some if-clauses in `org-entry-properties'
are not right:

- when requesting the ALLTAGS property, the code that adds its value
to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "ALLTAGS", but "TAGS"

- when requesting the BLOCKED property, the code that adds its value
to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "BLOCKED", but "TAGS"

So requesting one of those properties explicitly didn't work.

I attached three patches for org.el. Patch 0001 fixes a type in the
docstring of `org-entry-properties', patch 0002 modifies the if-clause
for the ALLTAGS property to check if `special' is "ALLTAGS" and patch
0003 modifies the if-clause for the BLOCKED property and adds BLOCKED
to the list of properties that are excluded if user requests all or
standard properties.

Hope I got it right and understood the logic in this function.

Yes you did.  There were really important fixes for quite
stupid bugs, thanks a lot!

- Carsten