Re: [Orgmode] org-encrypt-entries seems to break perl- and cperl-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-encrypt-entries seems to break perl- and cperl-mode
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:10:08 +0100

Hi Jeffrey,

indeed you need to make sure that this hook runs only in Org-mode files.
This is automatically done by calling

(org-crypt-use-before-save-magic)

after loading org-crypt.el.

Internally, this achieves it's goal by installing
a function into `org-mode-hook', which will then install
a function into the buffer-local version of before-save-hook.

This information is also
given in the file commentary in org-crypt.el, but I think
we should get this info also into WOrg, or maybe even
into the manual.  I'd be happy to accept a patch in
this direction.

Hope this helps

- Carsten