[Orgmode] [babel] Moving to babel the whole configuration

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] Moving to babel the whole configuration
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:19:15 +0100

I'm really tempted to move all my emacs configuration in only one big file.
This would also help me to make it more consistent and readable.

But I'm afraid to mess up something, in theory I just need:
- a simple org and babel loader
- one big file containing everything

But how is emacs behaving?

For example the customization frame would be able to write on that file?

Other possible problems?