Re: [Orgmode] Bug in org-latex (6.34c)?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in org-latex (6.34c)?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:23:15 +0100

On Jan 23, 2010, at 12:39 PM, Sven Bretfeld wrote:

Hello fellows

org-latex-export sticks to the header \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc},
albeit this is customized to \usepackage[utf8x]{inputenc}.
                                        ^^^^^
I added the "x" in all customizable classes as well as my own classes. I also tried to add ("utf8" . "utf8x") to org-export-latex-inputenc- alist.

This works for me:

(setq org-export-latex-inputenc-alist '(("utf8" . "utf8x)))

Is this what you have?  Note the extra pair of parenthesis.....

No improvement. The resulting tex-file still lacks the "x".

This was still working in 6.33.

I can make a variable to turn this automatic fixing of inputenc off, so
that the configured value in org-export-latex-classes will always be used....

- Carsten

Greetings,

Sven