[Orgmode] Orgmode manual - available in *.org / emacs format?

From: Erwin Panen
Subject: [Orgmode] Orgmode manual - available in *.org / emacs format?
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:48:41 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question:
I'm looking to improve my emacs specifically my orgmode skills.
I thought I read somewhere the orgmode manual is included with emacs / org or downloadable as org document?

It seems contained in \home\emacs-23.1\info\info
However when I open this file with file->open file
the outlook is totally different than opening it via
menu-> Org-> Documentation-> Info Documentation
Is the web / html version of the manual made by publishing Info Documentation? Can someone confirm?

I had a look at Publishing and the 2 contained sample configurations.
Will following these examples give the left-hand scrollable TOC like it's visible on the http://orgmode.org/manual page?

If you have any other links or tutorials covering publishing / LateX, much obliged.

Thanks a lot!

Erwin