[Orgmode] The trick behind this website

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] The trick behind this website
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 04:58:57 -0500

Dear all,

As I browse through the web, I came across a great homepage, which is http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/index.php. I like it a lot. But after learn from it, I really have some question.

First of all, I really like the display of the index.php, but as far as I know, the org mode will regenerate the index.html every time the publish function is called. So how could the author manage to modify it without be overwrited by the publish funtion?

Secondly, how could I publish to php file? By using the default org publish function, or have to develop some script myself?

Then, what's the trick to add the random face icon? (It's really cute ^.^)

More, how the use the special symbol in the headlines like ∀.

And more, how could the button of the info.js be modified such that only "Help" and "toggle view" be left, which means the "UP" and "HOME" has been killed?

I appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

All the best,

Chao