Re: [Orgmode] The ditaa picture

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] The ditaa picture
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:46:52 -0700

Hi Chao,

I don't believe that it is currently possible to customize the file
names in the ways you have described using the standard begin_ditaa
blocks.  It is possible to have complete control over the file names
using org-babel, in which case the corresponding block would look like

--------
#+begin_src ditaa :file communication.png :exports results

 blabla

#+end_src
--------

then the image will be created on export, and you can also preview the
image by pressing C-c C-o on the block.

To activate org-babel add the following to your Emacs configuration

(require 'org-babel-init)
(require 'org-babel-ditaa)

Best -- Eric