[Orgmode] patch to support remember in evince

From: D M German
Subject: [Orgmode] patch to support remember in evince
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 02:19:18 -0800

here is a patch to support remember inside evince.

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/0001-Added-support-for-xournal-but-docview-linking-needs-.patch

I tried to pass the text selection to remember, but it does not
work (org-protocol://remember://docview:filename::pagenumber::selection).

Looking at the code of org-docview.el I can see that its code does not
support splitting the selection. I suspect this is a minor change
required. Any suggestions on how to change it?

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca