[Orgmode] How to change/add TODO keywords while refiling?

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: [Orgmode] How to change/add TODO keywords while refiling?
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:26:30 +0100

Hi all,

I use org-mode as a my "getting things done" implementation with TODO keywords to denote the context in which an action is possible. Also I use remember to capture new ideas which I refile later.

Now my question is if it is possible during refileng to add or change TODO keywords? Right now I refile and then search through my org-file to change the keywords. But since org-mode allows you to do everything in a smart way I must miss something obvious.

Any hints?

Thanks
Martin