Re: [Orgmode] ics file not understood by google calendar

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ics file not understood by google calendar
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:43:42 +0100

Hi Vagn,

you are saying that this used to work out of the box and no longer does?
Could you please git bisect to identify the offending commit?

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Jan 31, 2010, at 10:47 AM, Vagn Johansen wrote:

Some time ago I could export to an ics file via C-c C-e i, store the
file on a web server and point google calendar to it. This way I could
easily see my upcoming tasks on my personalized google page
(http://www.google.com/ig) which I use as my browser "home" page.

This does not work anymore (Org-mode version 6.33f). The calendar is
imported without error but there are no entries in the google
calendars.

Here is a small sample (that shows the problem)

http://ozymandias.dk/test/test9365.org

http://ozymandias.dk/test/test9365.ics

From my custom file
 ..
 '(org-icalendar-include-todo (quote all) t)
 '(org-icalendar-timezone "Europe/Berlin")
 ..

Note: I have also tried to import the ics file in the iCal program on
a macbook (10.4). the todo items are shown on the list of entries at
the right side of the screen, but none of the entries are shown in
week/month/etc view in the middle.

--
Vagn Johansen