[Orgmode] [babe] noweb used to work but no longer does... what has chang

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] [babe] noweb used to work but no longer does... what has changed?
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:06:54 +0000

Hi,

after two months away from a particular document, I find that all my
babel codes in that document no longer work as they used to.
Specifically, references to other source code blocks are now no longer
expanded:

* maxima test
*** COMMENT units
#+srcname: units
#+begin_src maxima
programmode: false$
h: 3600*s$
day: 24*h$
#+end_src

*** Real evaluations
#+srcname: unitstest
#+begin_src maxima :results output :exports results :noweb
<<units>>
solution: solve([m = 2*day], [m]),numer$
#+end_src

#+results: unitstest
: stdin:2:Incorrect syntax: < is not a prefix operator
: <<
: ^

The error at the end is because the code segment immediately above,
unitstest, has been copied literally to the maxima input file without
expansion of "<<units>>".  This used to work fine so something has
changed?  If the change is something that will have affected my maxima
babel code, I can post that (but it's a total hack...).

Any and all suggestions or pointers more than welcome!

Thanks,
eric