Re: [Orgmode] return of problem with hyperlinks in verbatim code when ex

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] return of problem with hyperlinks in verbatim code when exporting to latex
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 00:23:22 +0000

At Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:58:16 +0000,
Eric S Fraga wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> Carsten,
>
> possibly the recent changes to org-mode for how external links are
> handled in the latex export (if I remember some of the messages flying
> by in the past week or so correctly) may have re-introduced a bug that
> existed a couple of months ago.  Specifically, in some circumstances,
> the appearance of "[[" in a verbatim code segment is translated into
> \hyperref upon export to latex.

The puzzle deepens.  Please see attached files which show one case not
working and the other working just fine (in the same file) with the
only difference between them (as far as I can see but it *is* late at
night now...) being a single space.  I've hopefully managed to protect
the file from any email system mangling along the way...

I'm off to bed as my brain is turning into mush ;-)

Thanks again,
eric