Re: [Orgmode] Re: ics file not understood by google calendar

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: ics file not understood by google calendar
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:37:57 +0100

On Feb 2, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Vagn Johansen wrote:

Hi Vagn

On Feb 1, 2010, at 8:47 PM, Vagn Johansen wrote:

Hi Vagn,

you are saying that this used to work out of the box and no longer
does?
Could you please git bisect to identify the offending commit?

I tried git bisect with "grep -R VTODO .". It seems that org-mode has
always used VTODO so it is not a regression in org-mode.  I think the
problem is caused by a change in google calendar. They no longer
support VTODO.

In this case, you just need to export to ical files without TODO stuff, i.e.

(setq org-icalendar-include-todo nil) ; this is already the default, actually

So I guess this case is closed?

- Carsten