Re: [Orgmode] Misleading error message from beamer export

From: Ben Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Misleading error message from beamer export
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:19:03 -0500

I've tested your analysis and confirmed that was NOT the
misspelled "CLASSS." Correcting the misspelling must have been coincident with something else. I wish had taken better notes.

I'll continue to test to see what clobbered class list entry.
-ben

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Ben,

I don't think

 #+LaTeX_CLASSS_OPTIONS: [presentation]

can mess with org-export-latex-classes. You must hve been missing something else.
Try to re-introduce the line - I am sure it will work just fine.

- Carsten
--
Capt. Ben Smith
R/V Coastal Surveyor - R/V Cocheco - S/V Mother of Perl