[Orgmode] Selectively not displaying DONE items

From: Kent Engström
Subject: [Orgmode] Selectively not displaying DONE items
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 23:20:29 +0100

I've just started to use org-mode for my personal planning,
and still have lots of things to learn about customizing it.

A question about the visibility of DONE items in the agenda: I've found
org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done etc that control globally if DONE items
are shown in the agenda. Is there any way to control this per
file or category or by setting a property?

The thing I would like to accomplish is to keep DONE items for "large
things" in the agenda, while at the same time getting rid of DONE items
for "small things" as soon as they are done.

/ Kent Engström, Lysator