Re: [Orgmode] Template org files, org-babel.

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Template org files, org-babel.
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:08:31 -0700

Hi Richard,

That's an interesting idea.  I know that Tom Dye has done something very
similar with LaTeX templates, see [1] for an example.

Given that babel supports output of raw Org-mode text, it shouldn't be
overly difficult to define templates in your favorite scripting language
and either write the results to new files, or dump the results into the
current org-mode file.  Here a small example I've worked up, I wonder
how close it comes to what you had envisaged?

I'll have to take a look at xiki.

Cheers -- Eric