[Orgmode] Org-mode and searching for multiple occurances

From: evita moreno
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode and searching for multiple occurances
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:34:36 +0000

Hello to everyone!

I am a teacher trying to teach young people how to use org-mode for writing. We have created a database with notes on literature review outlined in org-mode in the following format:

* jones2000
blah blah blah keyword1 keyword2
*jones2007
blah blah keyword2

and so on. I was wondering whether there is a way where one can search for a keyword in the database (more than 350 papers up to now) and can get in an automatic fashion in which of the jones' entries these keywords occur (pretty much like using MS Access and running a query). Is this possible? Maybe what I am asking for is outright crazy/impossible but I thought I should give it a go!

Evita