Re: [Orgmode] Tables in ASCII export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tables in ASCII export
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:49:51 +0100

On Feb 6, 2010, at 8:15 PM, Michael Gauland wrote:

When I export tables to ASCII, I'd like the rows to expand as necessary so the full contents is visible. I've has a look at org-exp.el, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to start mucking in. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Michael,

right now I only have a dirty trick, and even that is untested.... :-(

(add-hook 'org-export-preprocess-hook
          (lambda ()
            (let (org-format-transports-properties-p)
              (org-table-map-tables 'org-table-align))))

I will make a varaible for this, I think it would be useful to have, or even should be the default for ASCII export.....

- Carsten