Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:20:00 +0100

On Feb 10, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Christer Enfors wrote:

Could it be a problem with my terminal? I'm using GLink, and I think the TERM environment variable is set to dtterm, if that's of any relevance.

Unfortunately, I have no idea.

If you go to the incorrectly visible stars and execute M-x describe- face RET, do you then get something different from when you do it on the normal hidden stars?

- Carsten

--
Christer Enfors