[Orgmode] automatically kill html buffer after org-export

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: [Orgmode] automatically kill html buffer after org-export
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:30:09 +0530

I find the html [and probably tex, etc] buffers that org-export generates
during "export as html and open file in browser" to get in the way quite a lot
 - i end up having to frequently kill them to reduce keystrokes required when
selecting the buffer I want to switch to.

If a user *wants* the buffer to linger post-export, perhaps a C-u prefix could
enable that? [just a suggestion!]

This would be a great convenience to have.
 Especially since I prefer to use iswitch-buffer (instead of 'org-iswitchb).

[ have only started using org-mode in everyday-work very recently ]

Livin Stephen Sharma