[Orgmode] orgmode Cell indentation

From: Brecht
Subject: [Orgmode] orgmode Cell indentation
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:40:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently using emacs to note down my progress on programming languages.
Since I'm learning several at the same time now I keep differences between syntax in a table
with Java / Scheme / C++ / SuperCollider / Ruby / Python as columns and
for example If / for / while / etc.. as rows.

My problem is I can't have any indentation in a table cell (at least it seems like that).
I can't even put spaces myself since a table update deletes them.
Does someone have an idea to solve this in my particular case?

Thanks,
Brecht

address@hidden