[Orgmode] org-todo-keywords-for-agenda missing if org-agenda-multi is se

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] org-todo-keywords-for-agenda missing if org-agenda-multi is set
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:49:26 +0100

Hello.

I'am trying to add `todo' and `nottodo' options to org-agenda-skip-if.
Unfortunately I've found that org-todo-keywords-for-agenda (which seems
to be the best source) is nil if org-prepare-agenda gets called when
org-agenda-multi is set (which "fortunately" seems to be the case for
block agendas which I try to shape up). Is it possible (without too much
coding) to get a list of todo/done keywords when creating multipart
(block) agenda?

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach