Re: [Orgmode] PROPERTIES before the first headline

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] PROPERTIES before the first headline
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:28:56 +0100

Stephan, your testfile works here. Maybe, you use an outdated version? I
have org-mode version 6.34trans (release_6.34c.57.gb59eb.dirty) here.

The result is attached.

Best wishes

   Sebastian

When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school…

Inhaltsverzeichnis

1 Simonisms 'example'

  1. Kodachrome
    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, It's a wonder I can think at all

  2. Sound of silence – wrong
    Ten thousand people

2 Simonisms 'quote'

  1. Kodachrome

    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, It's a wonder I can think at all

  2. Sound of silence – correct
    Ten thousand people

Datum: 2010-02-17 15:25:01 CET

HTML generated by org-mode 6.34trans in emacs 23