Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile + git

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile + git
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:36:12 -0500

Hi Yuri,

Short answer:  not directly.

However, I've had success using a cron job on my server to
periodically run git pull then org-mobile-push in batch mode, which
takes the latest files and stages them into my webdav directory.  You
can also automate an org-mobile-pull to integrate changes made on the
iPhone back into your git repository, then commit.

Hope this helps, even though it isn't exactly what you're looking for.

-Richard