[Orgmode] MobileOrg Agenda View link to Org Files

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Agenda View link to Org Files
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:13:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

In MobileOrg, I have included the "Agenda Views", specifically the
weekly or monthly views.  While in that vew, for a particular date there
are any number of 'headings'.

Feature Request (unless I'm missing it): Is there a way to have the
ability to "link" from the agenda view item to the same item in the
actual org file (if its in MobileOrg).

For example, when I look at my agenda view for February 25th, I have an
entry called "B-Day Prep".  But the details of B-Day prep are not there.
 It would be nice to tap on an icon or something that takes me to the
org file and heading where "B-Day Prep" actually resides (allowing me to
view the body text, sub-headings, etc.)

Thanks!

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman