[Orgmode] org-babel : passing variables to sh/screen blocks ?

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel : passing variables to sh/screen blocks ?
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:10:51 +0100

I haven't been able to do so, is it possible ?

I'm trying to make an org file that will take care of fetching and intsalling all my required packages, and it would really help in making things more streamlined, if shell blocks could source some variables from 'accessible' places in the file...

It would be even more convenient if I could use :PROPERTIES: drawers, but I wasn't even able to do that in a language other than elisp, so I'm not holding my breath here.

Any help will be appreciated though !

Regards, fellow org-moders.