Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] org-clock-current-task

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] org-clock-current-task
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:03:53 +0100

No, I think this is good to have - other functionality may want to use it.
Please check it in.

- Carsten

On Feb 24, 2010, at 3:59 PM, Bastien wrote:

Yes, please go ahead.

Thanks.

Attached is more complete version: now clocking out will set the
content of `org-clock-current-task' to nil.

It occurs to me that such a simple functionnality could also use hooks. What do you think ? Is it better to include it in the code or to simply
put the hooks on Worg?

<org-clock.el.diff>
--
Bastien