[Orgmode] Re: textareas in HTML export

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: textareas in HTML export
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:23:27 +0100

Dear Carsten,

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Applied, thanks.

thanks for that :)

> But I did move the overflow:x property into the css section (default
> style), because I think it is important *functionality* that should be
> there out off the box.

Just as a suggestion: Wouldn't it be better to set `overflow-x' to
`auto' instead of `scroll'? This leaves it up to the user agent how to
render boxes with overflows. Major browsers (FF, IEs, Opera, Chrome) do
what you expect: display a scroll bar if it's necessary (text goes
beyond box border) or leave it out whenever it's not needed.

Ulf