Re: [Orgmode] help on ditaa

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] help on ditaa
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:04:41 -0700

Hi Henry,

Try pressing C-c C-c with the cursor on your ditaa block.  If an image
is generated and a link inserted into the file, but you're still not
getting an image on export then try making the following change (adding
an exports header argument) to your block

#+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r :exports results
+---------+
| cBLU    |
|         |
|    +----+
|    |cPNK|
#+end_src

otherwise you probably don't have org-babel activated in which case
adding

(require 'org-babel-init)

to your .emacs should help.

Best -- Eric