[Orgmode] Can't import a remote reference to a whole column in orgtbl

From: Ismael Barros²
Subject: [Orgmode] Can't import a remote reference to a whole column in orgtbl
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:43:43 +0100

Hi, I'm new to org-mode and orgtbl, please don't hit me too hard with
a stick if what I'm asking is retarded :)

I'm using org-mode with orgtbl inside a Latex document. I'm making
extensive use of remote references to other tables inside the
document. If I reference a cell, for example, with
"remote(results_par,@2$9)", it works as expected, but if I reference a
whole column, with "remote(results_par,$9)", it doesn't work: instead
of column 9 from "results_par" table, I get column 9 from the table
I'm woking on.

Am I doing something wrong or did I stumble with a bug in orgtbl? Any
workaround or version that has it fixed? I would *really* appreciate
some help, deadlines are crushing me!

Regards, and thanks in advance!
Ismael