[Orgmode] Change color of org table lines

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: [Orgmode] Change color of org table lines
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:23:53 +0100

Hi,

is there a away to change the color of table lines seperately from the
table content?  I found the Org Table face through the customize
interface, but that seems to operate on the entire table.

The background to this question is that I find the default table
presentation somewhat busy especially with clock reports with lots of
entries.

Thanks,
Viktor

PS: Carsten's Google tech talk about Org mode made my try out Emacs
again after using Vim exclusively for 15 years.  For real.