Re: [Orgmode] Bug in LaTeX export of org-html-entities?

From: Geralt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in LaTeX export of org-html-entities?
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:59:55 +0100

I think I forgot to state the actual problem, cosider the following org-file:
* An example \Rightarrow foobar
  some text

The produced LaTeX code is:
% Created 2010-03-02 Tue 12:53
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\providecommand{\alert}[1]{\textbf{#1}}

\title{test}
\author{}
\date{02 March 2010}

\begin{document}

\maketitle

\setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
\tableofcontents
\vspace*{1cm}
\section{An example \Rightarrow foobar}
\label{sec-1}

  some text
\end{document}

As you can see it includes \Rightarrow instead of $\Rightarrow$ and
the check in the export function to accomplish that is the first one,
but that one uses member to check for an entry of the form
("Rightarrow") in the org-html-entities list which does not exist and
even if it would exist the elisp-code to procude the LaTeX code would
call cdar on the list ("Rightarrow") which results in nil and the
second part of the or-statement is executed, i.e. it always executes
the second part of the or-statement.

Geralt.