Re: [Orgmode] RE: Org-Mode for Nexus One?

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] RE: Org-Mode for Nexus One?
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:10:26 +0000

On that page, I assume it's the "check it" phase of the cycle.  It's a little confusing since the article has similar concepts to your signature, "think it, ink it... "but it's not exactly the same loop.  You review last.  He checks third.

But anyway, wouldn't checking/reviewing be quite different depending on what sort of work you're doing?   And org does have certain visibility and export features which could help--not to mention checkboxes with dynamically updated cumulative 'done' percentages---but as you said, a short description like you gave would need to be filled out with a little more detail.  What do you mean by 'review it'  and what aspect of the review stage do want to facilitate?

Scot