[Orgmode] Writing a dissertation using org-mode

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: [Orgmode] Writing a dissertation using org-mode
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:45:54 -0600

I started writing my doctoral dissertation in history using org-mode. I
am also using git.el for my version control and gnus for my email. Of
course I export my org file to LaTeX which I compile to pdf.  My
bibliography is managed using BibTeX.

This all on a Ubuntu Karmic laptop with Emacs 23.1.1.

I may do some text mining using R-project + the tm package.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine