Re: [Orgmode] Rendering of => and -> as arrows in exports?

From: Valentin Wüstholz
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Rendering of => and -> as arrows in exports?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:38:18 +0100

Hi,

the following hack works quite well for me:

(add-hook 'org-export-latex-after-blockquotes-hook 'org-export-latex-arrows)
(defun org-export-latex-arrows ()
  (goto-char (point-min))
  (while (search-forward "==>" nil t)
    (org-if-unprotected
     (replace-match (org-export-latex-protect-string "$\\rightarrow$") nil t)))
  )

This shouldn't be too hard to generalize further.

Cheers,

Valentin