[Orgmode] Remember and year-long-calendar

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Remember and year-long-calendar
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:35:36 -0500

Help, please!

I think that I remember reading that remember had the ability to create
a calendar file good for the year, then a template was there that simply
wrote to the current days events, great for logging the work that I do.

I can't find that email, I can't find it in any readmes, and I don't see
it anywhere in the newsgroup archives...

Did I ever read this?

Is it really possible?

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave in Largo, FL