[Orgmode] [BUG] block agenda faces

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] block agenda faces
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:34:11 +0100

Hello.

I've create a block agenda entry in my org-agenda custom commands:

("Ha" "agenda at home"
         ((agenda ""
                  ((org-agenda-skip-function
                    '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'todo 'todo))))
         (tags-todo "-SCHOOL-WORK-BUY"
                    ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up category-up))))))

(`org-agenda-skip-entry-if' for todos is my own invention I will share
soon (I think I've posted it somewhere but it might have been lost))

Everything's great except that DONE todos in the calendar block have
their DONE keyword in bold red instead of green.

The same agenda action launched as a single, toplevel command in
org-agenda-custom-commands works fine, wiht DONEs in green.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach