Re: [Orgmode] [babel] cannot code to execute since changing to emacs st

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] cannot code to execute since changing to emacs starter kit
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:49:22 +0000

Tom

> Your example is R code.
>
> I have this is in my starter-kit:
>
> *** ON Org-babel R setup
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :tangle yes
>  (require 'org-babel-R)         ;; requires R and ess-mode
>  (add-to-list 'org-babel-noweb-error-langs "R")
> #+end_src
>
> Perhaps when you changed the setup you got rid of these by mistake?

Thanks for this, no I didn't get rid of these by mistake, but
mistakenly thought that the set up I had in my .emacs file for orgmode
babel was "built into" the starter kit and I didn't need to explicitly
add these commands.

I have now added the lines you have suggested and all seems to be working.

Graham