Re: [Orgmode] selective export

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] selective export
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:17:51 -0800

Graha,

This is pretty straightforward really.  If all you want to do is exclude
a single top-level heading then I would just assign a tag to that
heading that you won't be assigning to any other heading.  In this
case you can probably get away with something simple, like 'data'.

If you're not sure how to do this put your cursor on the heading you
don't want exported and press C-cC-q and type the name of the tag
you chose.

Then, at the top of the file (or anywhere, really), put a line like
this:

#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: data

This will prevent the section you tagged with this tag from being
exported.

Mark