Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] captions and figure size on export

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] captions and figure size on export
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:10:23 +0000

Mmmm, this seems to be something to do with the placement of the code
in orgmode as I now realise that although fig 1 isn't resized or
captioned, the fig 1 caption iand size commands are attached to fig 2.
 and the fig2 commands attached to fig 3 etc.

I will try and re-arrange these until they work, but hopefully someone
will still be able to instantly see what I am doing wrong from the
sample I gave in the original post