Re: [Orgmode] Export to latex ignores user-mail-address

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to latex ignores user-mail-address
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:51:32 +0530

On 3/9/2010 10:40 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Mar 7, 2010, at 5:48 PM, Jambunathan K wrote:

Hi  Carsten

What can I do to get the email address automagically as in the header as below:

... [Snipped from Wikibook] ....

\title{How to Structure a \LaTeX{} Document}
\author{Andrew Roberts\\
address@hidden
\date{\today}
\maketitle

Ascii export does plugin the email-address based on email property. Shouldn't (org-export-latex-make-header ...) test the email property and emit the required latex line?

Maybe this will work:

AUTHOR: Andrew Roberts\newline\texttt{{{{EMAIL}}}}}