Re: [Orgmode] Precision setting for spreadsheet calculation

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Precision setting for spreadsheet calculation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:17:28 +0100

Eric S Fraga wrote:
Either destination within index.html is obviously fine (at least to
me!).  I guess Michael's query must have been due to the fact that
depending on where you click from, you get placed in a different place
in the index.html file?

Almost yes. Even the _same_ section_link can take you to different places at different times. Only now I found the probably easiest way to reproduce: start with
http://orgmode.org/manual/index.html
and repeat these two steps as many times as you like

1) click `1 Introduction' (or any other first level node) in the frame on the left side 2) click any `Top' (`1 Introduction' has two of them) in the frame on the right side or `Org Mode Manual' in the frame on the left side

Every second time doing these steps I am taken to the info_node_navigation
`Next: Introduction, Previous: (dir), Up: (dir)'
This is what I expect since following a `Top' from a info_node_navigation should take you simply to a info_node_navigation again in my opinion.
But every other second time I am taken to
`The Org Manual'
This is only the very top of the whole page but not the HTML_anchor
<a name="Top"></a>