[Orgmode] wriging about computer programming

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] wriging about computer programming
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:12:48 +0100

Hello.

Sometimes org-mode isn't smart enough, but I don't require it to be
because I understand my demands might be high. For example marking code
with =...= can't manege apostrophes right next to equality signs

  =a = 'B'=

doesn't work actually as expected (particularly latex export). But fear
not and use unicode. There is

  <U200B>     /xe2/x80/x8b ZERO WIDTH SPACE

When you put (C-x 8 RET 200b RET) it next to equality signs

  =a = 'B'=
  ^^     ^^

Everything works like charm *and* there is completely no additional
space in the output.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach